Thursday, April 29, 2010

Knit and Crochet Blog Week: Day 4

A New Skill

Is there a skill related to your hobby that you hope to learn one day? maybe you’re a crocheter who’d also like to knit? Maybe you’d like to learn to knit continental, knit backwards, try cables or attempt stranded colourwork.

Right now I would like to learn the Knit One Below technique for 2 color knitting with vertical stripes. My yarn store is teaching a class on it starting this weekend, but I have conflicts. I'm guessing going to youtube would be enough for me to figure it out, but I've been too lazy to try.


I'd like to learn 2 socks on 2 circs, but honestly, I love DPNs, so I've been too lazy to put effort into that either.


I've never had a need for entralac or intarsia- but I feel those are gaps in my knitting skills.


Short and sweet- unlike yesterday where I rambled for pages.

I'm not really in the mood to type. PT today was really painful. In an effort to help my hips she worked on muscles in my back, and now my back hurts so much if I touch it even lightly. Every muscle that is connected to my hips are apparently too tight- she's worked on my legs, my abs, my butt, and now my back. And every single one of them feels like she is stabbing me with a kitchen knife when she touches them. It sucks, and honestly hurts worse than my hip usually does, except when the hip is really flared up and I can't walk on it. I hate my hip.

No comments: