It has been one crazy yarn weekend.
Here's what has gone on:
1) Saturday Morning begins with a package from Jimmy Beans Wool. (Awesome yarn shop btw). I got a beautiful teal Merino Lace from Skacel, a gorgeous skein of Noro sock yarn to weave with, and 2 skeins of Black Purl color in Lorna's Laces Green Line DK (not sure if this is for weaving or a monster.)
2) My knitting patterns arrived in my email inbox. Um- the "I can only get one" didn't work. I got 5. (It's a very very good deal to get 5- highly recommend a visit to Danger Craft's etsy shop.)
3) I finished up the golf club cover I started for my Dad earlier this week. (A repair of the one I made previously and he got holes in.)
4) I dyed 2 skeins of yarn for a swap blanket swap. I think I am now done swapping, as I have what I think is enough yarn for my blanket. I believe the blanket is at 35% done!! It's looking really nice. I did a few blocks on the blanket too.
5) I knit Maddox the monster (pictured). He was SUPER quick, but knitting tightly on big needles kind of hurts my hand.
6) I finished the Rainbow sock I started knitting on the trip to Texas. Now I have to do another. I think maybe the sock obsession is waning.
7) I knit a few rows on the scarf that will never end. Not sure if I have ever even posted about it. It was supposed to be 1 skein, but that didn't work out and I had to trade really gorgeous Jade kettle-dyed stroll for more green since it's discontinued. Same dyelot, but they don't match at all :(
8) I bought cheapo yarn at Walmart to make another monster at- Daphne and Delilah is up next!