Here is what I can think of.
1) "First" quilt. Finished piecing this in 2004ish. I need to reapplique the center square. I didn't know how to applique at all then. Then I need to see if it is quiltable (may not be, my piecing probably stunk then) and come up with a quilting plan. Priority: Low
2) Snowflake Quilt. Current project, making progress. Prioirty: High
3) Dresden Plate Quilt: This project is stalled. I need more fabric, and have no budget. I also need to decide if I want to make more plates or quilt blank squares. I need to determine the finished size, I went into this without a plan. Priority: Medium
4) Navigator's Compass: This is just an applique piece, glue basted together. I need to decide what it is being appliqued on. Another project I went into without a plan. Priority: Medium
5) Mandala Wholecloth: After the feather/hearts wholecloth I traced this. I wanted to use colored threads to make it like the Mandala designs I loved to color. Priority: Medium
6-8) THREE Charity Quilts: Picked up in July, these need to be turned in at the September guild meeting. Priority: High
9) Eye Spy Quilt: I got some of the squares sewn together. But I've changed my mind. I want to machine applique them all into alphabets, so this actually has to come apart so I can start again. Priority: Low
So what did I do?
First, on Friday I attacked the Mandala. After having a great experience painting, I decided to paint it. Disaster. The paint bled into the fabric so badly! So then I took a more viscous paint and outlined and it saved it a bit, but I decided I didn't like where I was headed. I took a deep breathe and threw it into the trash. Project status: Finished.
UFOs left: 5