Sunday, November 24, 2013

It needs a quilt.

When you're a quilter, one of the most fabulous things is taking just a ton of fabric and making it into something useful and beautiful.

So what can a quilter's husband do to one up her, but stay on theme?  Take a ton of wood and make it into something useful and beautiful.
Yep- Kevin made a bed.  Another one. 
I mean, previously, I made a twin size quilt, and then he made a twin sized bed.
Well this time- he beat me. He made us a king size bed.

An absolutely BEAUTIFUL one.  It's my dream bed.  I just love the dark stain and the six storage drawers.

My husband is so awesome.  So I guess I really need to get working on a quilt.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

That bed is gorgeous, but you're right--it's screaming for a quilt!

I love my king-size bed until I need a new quilt. Then I long for a twin, ha ha.

grtlyblesd said...

That's beautiful!! He did a great job!

Jocelyn said...

Wow, your hubby is amazing!! :) Such a gorgeous bed, and I'm dying over all the drawers!!