Monday, November 9, 2009

The flu has hit our house...

Question for you: I have cable. What should I watch? Not a scary show person or a drama person. Thank you for your suggestions.

Weather outside: nice and warm
What hurts: hamstring
What I want to eat: nothing. quite full, and very fat
What I'm wearing: my first toe up socks (lorna's laces in bittersweet. 1 is 1 inch shorter than the other, that's the smallest problem), black old navy pants, melon polo style shirt
What I'm crafting: Mystery sock finished yesterday, Daffodil design on hiatus, Endpaper mitts on hiatus, mockery socks on hiatus. No good project
What I'm watching: lots of HGTV :)
Best thing that happened this weekend: Finished socks
Worst thing that happened this weekend: Kevin got really really sick yesterday. He's pretty blah, but doiung a bit better today
What I'm most looking forward to this week: Getting packages from brambleberry.com and wool2dye4.com
What I'm least looking forward to this week: Nothing really...
Last thing I bought: A TON of grocery stuff
Something I want to buy: Stuff for soap. Except I want to make sure I like making soap before I buy TOO much more.
A link to share: www.brambleberry.com this has to be the coolest body products supplier in the world. Especially check out the Soap TV - SO helpful.

No comments: