Sunday, February 7, 2010

For Sale.

For a few years I was a very very avid card maker but my craft room has overfilled with many hobbies. I haven't stamped much lately, and figured that when I start again styles will be different, so I should destash the stamps while they are still fairly current and others might like them.

These are all Stampin' up products, and I believe all are retired.

All are mounted on wood blocks, and in good, but used, condition. 99% of these have the set name and are numbered (i.e., 1/6) on the side of the block. I don't have the original boxes, because I stored multiple to a box, but will ship them in clamshells appropriate for the size of the sets you buy.

Shipping based on the order total, willing to negotiate prices for bulk orders. USA only, please. If I've met you in real life, I'll ship for free.

Blooming with Happiness $15
Warmest Regards $14
Loads of Love $13 (one of my first sets, a little messy on the blocks)
Loads of Love Accessories $15
Friend to Friend $15
Sincere Salutations $20
Tag Alongs $13
Happy Harmony $10
Bud Basics $7
Bitty Borders $3
Small Script $6
Made From Scratch $4
Curvy Verses $12
A is for Adorable $8
Very Punny $10
Perfect Petals $10
The Fine Print $6
So Very $6
En Pointe $9 (messy blocks)
Delight in Life $5

If you don't want the wood blocks, I'll unmount before shipping (to save shipping costs) but the price will be the same...

2 comments:

SuzyQ01 said...

so, are you only selling the SU stamps? or are you going to get rid of EVERYTHING? I am tempted but torn about doing the same thing...all my stuff is sitting in boxes and could be loved by others. Good luck liquidating :)

Kristina said...

I'm interested; but can I come to your place to look at them sometime soon? email me on Facebook.