Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Routine

I like the blogs that have one day a week where they post the same questions. This will be my Monday post. It will start with a question for you, and then I will answer all mine.

Question for you: Before I finalize the question set up, do you think there is anything else I should add?


Weather outside: humid and rainy
What hurts: Arm near tricep, hip when I get up after sitting cross legged
What I want to buy: A larger size 2 circular needle, pink Jacquard Acid dye
What I want to eat: More of Kevin's homemade tortillas with homemade guacamole
What I'm wearing: Clothes from work: black pants, red polo, hand knit Kai-Mei socks
What I'm crafting: Daffodil Design blanket and Mockery Socks
What I'm watching: DVDs- Friends and Tiny Toons, waiting for fall TV to start!
What I'm thankful for: Healthy nephews
Best thing that happened this weekend: I dyed really pretty yarn.
Worst thing that happened this weekend: Kevin spent a ton of money
What I'm most looking forward to this week: Learning new ice dances
What I'm least looking forward to this week: Computer training at work
Last thing I bought: Bar shampoo- I hope to reduce my plastic consumption.
Something I want to buy: Roadrunner showerhead: a low flow shower head with a special "ladybug" attachment which stops the flow of the water once it is heated up until you actually hop into the shower!
A link to share: A classic tiny toons clip

No comments: