Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Fabric...


I actually got this quite some time ago. Before I sprained my wrist and put my sewing to a halt I planned on doing a block a week- so I needed some good quilting fabric that would go together. I had a credit with connecting threads, so I picked up a few lines of clearance fabric to do that. The three in the lower right are 3 yards each- enough to do most of the back of a quilt. I have lots of piecing fabric, but a lot less for backing...

So now I'm back to mostly healthy, I'm going to see if I can use the rotary cutter again. But, this project will likely need to be put off a bit longer. I need to quilt the top I made for my Mom, and my sister has asked me to do a few projects (she clearly needs a sewing machine. It is clear she wants to be a crafty Mom.)

No comments: