Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm not even trying

Weather outside: Feels warmer than it has been- maybe in the high 40s.
What hurts: my hip/butt/calf still- maybe some sciatica, though it's getting much better.
What I want to eat: TONS, but I'm actively trying to lose weight again.
What I'm wearing: black lands end shoes, black old navy pants, purple long sleeve shirt, red lands end fleece, knee high black and white striped socks
What I'm crafting: Mystery sock, Daffodil design, Endpaper mitts, mockery socks on hiatus.
What I'm watching: Loving TAR
Best thing that happened this weekend: Finished a sock, washed my car
Worst thing that happened this weekend: Accidentally (really) sprayed Kevin with the hose, and I think he was really pissed off at me.
What I'm most looking forward to this week: Hoping to score some cashmere sock yarn for christmas presents
What I'm least looking forward to this week: sitting at work. Even with a pillow it's super painful.
Last thing I bought: Can't remember
Something I want to buy: yarn to dye
A link to share: My yarn supplier

No comments: