Monday, October 5, 2009

It's monday :)

Question for you: If you had to vacation in the midwest, where would you go?
We booked a hotel room for our mini-vacation (one night). We are no longer going to Madison (home football game) and instead going to a secret destination. (It's not really secret, but for a silly reason I'm not publishing it. I'll tell you when you ask me via private communication or we get back)

Weather outside: getting cold
What hurts: my butt from 3 hours in an unpadded canoe seat
What I want to eat: ice cream
What I'm wearing: Wool hiking socks, black land's end shoes, old navy black pants, green long sleeve shirt (first long sleeves to work this year), white land's end fleece
What I'm crafting: Finished a Wanida sock, about to do another, Mockery socks on hiatus, Daffodil Design on hiatus
What I'm watching: TAR- missed last night because we were out
Best thing that happened this weekend: Canoe trip!
Worst thing that happened this weekend: Found out american girl is retiring kirsten
What I'm most looking forward to this week: nothing in particular
What I'm least looking forward to this week: nothing here either- my camp skills training (i'm the trainer) got canceled so I have a free weekend.
Last thing I bought: Groceries- lots of them
Something I want to buy: Kirsten's Nightgown to complete my collection
A link to share: I linked to something yesterday, so I feel I'm off the hook.

2 comments:

The Minears said...

I would go to St. Louis or Chicago. I love both of those cities and haven't spent enough time in either of them!

SuzyQ01 said...

Ditto to St.Louis or Chicago, although I really like Wisconsin, so maybe Madison or Milwaukee.