Friday, October 9, 2009

Sick Day

I came home sick from work today. My stomach has been bothering me all week, and I pulled a muscle on Wednesday at Synchro in my leg that hurts to much, whether I'm sitting still or standing/walking that it's making me nauseated. The nice thing about going into work at 7:30 is you can leave at 11:30 and have done a half day :)

I'm mostly sleeping, but I figured I'd post this picture of my endpaper mitts. I tried to take a picture of the Wanida sock, but I couldn't get a good one. I should be done with those by Sunday.

So here's the latest Work-in-Progress. I need motivation to go back to the Daffodil Design!

It took me a long time to decide if I should do it this way or reverse the colors. Now I wish I had done them reversed :( I'm trying to decide if I want to mismatch them, because that could be fun. Also- stranded knitting on DPNs is hard.

No comments: