Thursday, July 16, 2009

I've got nothing...

Let me sum up my life:
wake up, start freelance alignment work, eat lunch, continue freelance alignment work, (go ice skating on Tuesday or Wednesday), eat dinner, continue freelance alignment work, go to bed.

Do you see the reason for blog neglect?

Oddly enough, when I left livejournal to start this blog, it was because I no longer update in the "journal" format- multiple times a day, just the little things. The blog was going to be more about my knitting - but most people who read it aren't knitters, so I started doing more about me, but it turns out I have nothing to say. However, now that I am home all day, I've found myself wanting to do the quick livejournal type entries...

So this one is going to be more like that:
I found last night that I was very very disappointed that I don't like SYTYCD this season. I'm so bored by it. I don't care about any of the dancers. I actually turned it off midway through last night. This is my favorite summer show. Now I have NO TV for the summer. I guess that's not a bad thing, but I kind of like having something to watch.

What's your favorite TV show? If I took your cable away, do you think you'd watch much TV?

4 comments:

Shanna said...

THE BACHELORETTE!!! Except there are only 2 more weeks left anyway. And I'm still mourning the loss of Passions... at least Luis is now on Days!! :)

SuzyQ01 said...

Don't you dare take away my cable (or Direct TV in my case)...I would have nothing to do but clean the house, and who really wants to do THAT?! LOL

Lisa said...

"Clean House." Oh, yeah, and "ER" reruns. Other than that, I only use the TV to watch movies from Netflix.

Linda said...

If you don't mind subtitles, I've got a pile of Japanese TV shows that make me smile! I just don't watch much American TV/cable anymore. I got bored, bored, bored with the same plot/theme/reality-that's-not-real kinds of shows that were available. The Asian dramas have different sensibilities and 'looks' so they seem fresher and more interesting. They live in different houses, eat different food, have different relationships because of their different cultures--but a cute love story is a cute love story no matter what language it's filmed in!