Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Job Search

I applied for 3 positions at the company I used to work with. I'm cautiously optimistic that I might get one of these. I'm a good fit for them, and they are pretty good jobs, though not what I used to do. I'm hoping one of my former supervisors will be willing to call over for me, but who knows. Otherwise it's just a matter of getting seen, since I am not an internal candidate anymore.

My yarn from Bjerk has been de-kinked (for those who have never unravelled a sweater, imagine Ramen noodles) and I've wound all but one hank of it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to use it for another sweater, but I think what I'm going to do is make a couch pillow.

Tomorrow- writing! I'm on my last lesson for my current assignment, and then I have another one- that I actually won't be able to do if I get the position I applied for. But man, I'd rather have a full time job than a short term assignment.

No comments: