Saturday, June 20, 2009

Deal of the Day

Today Old Navy has ribbed tank tops on sale for $2. I went at 11:00 after LTS, they open at 10:00- the selection was almost completely picked over white was more or less all that was left. I managed to find 2 Smalls, and then went for my secret weapon- the children's section. There I found 2 XL! And on the way out of the dressing room got another AS. So that's the limit of 5.

Old Navy makes these really long now (I don't like that for normal clothes) but it's perfect for skating- cover up my big butt! I also really like skating in these tank tops, so I am very pleased.

Retail value: $37.50
Sale Price: $10.00
What I paid: $0.60

That's right: 60 cents.
Last week I got an email from the mall list serv (I knew signing up for this would be worthwhile) with a offer for a free $10 gift card- no strings attached at all. So all that I paid for was the tax.

I have a lot of work to do today (blah) but I think today will be better than the rest of the week was. 3 hours on the ice this morning, and game night tonight!

No comments: