Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8: I've got nothing today

I am busy doing homework. I am taking statistics this session, and it is a weird class. The course load is really light for two weeks, then insane, then light again. We get homework for 3 weeks at a time, which you would think would allow me to work ahead, but you need all 3 weeks worth of information to complete the homework, so you basically HAVE to wait until last minute to do it.

In other news, my knee is not good right now. I've made it almost all year without going to PT, so I hope it just gets better, but I have my doubts. I did NOTHING to it. I have no idea why it hurts so badly. But it does... I can't walk on stairs, sit cross legged, stand up out of my car, or jump in ice skating. The only thing I can think of is that my knee is allergic to the Bronze freestyle test, and it knew I was getting close to meeting the passing standard :(

Oh well, off to homework.

1 comment:

SuzyQ01 said...

Stupid allergies LOL...I hope your knee cooperates and feels better soon