Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Blog Post Writing Month...

So I think the entire internet has heard of NoNoWriMi, or however you abbreviate it. But I'm not about to write a novel this month, I have no time for that, and no ideas.

But I did read a few blogs that plan to post everyday this month- I don't think I'll be able to do it, but might as well try to get Day 1 done!

Right now I am putting off homework that I should have done last night anyway- but Halloween was a really good reason to put off homework!

You know what the problem with my blog is- not enough pictures. Anyone have content ideas for the next month? I'll write about any good ideas commented. Want a tutorial on any of my sewing things? Except the pictorial quilts, because I can't give away someone's class, I'll make one.

No comments: