Monday, November 14, 2011

So tired...

Tonight is the monthly quilt guild meeting, but I am so tired I don't think I will enjoy it at all.  This makes me mad because I wait all month for things like this.  Why am I always so tired?

Don't say low iron. Last time I tried to give blood, my iron was fine!

Edit: I'm glad I went. It was a good program, I picked up 3 charity quilts that need quilting, and I won 2 fat quarters as a door prize. The program was "naked quilting" which is the next short cut from strip quilting. It was all about taking traditional construction and reducing seams. I've been doing this for years, if only because I didn't know the traditional way. Turns out my laziness is a technique. (I don't think it always works though. Sometimes missing seems changes the look of a quilt. Maybe not from a moving horse, but when is that ever how we really view these things?)

No comments: