Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday

Question for you: Do you try to talk yourself out of your favorite color?
I love pink and want everything to be pink, but I try to convince myself I need diversity and then I actively don't get pink stuff, and now I feel like I don't have enough.

Weather outside: About to rain, chilly
What hurts: hip, maybe
What I want t
o eat: salsa
What I'm wearing: Angee socks, black land's end shoes, old navy black pants, red land's end polo, red land's end fleece
What I'm crafting: Mockery socks at work, Daffodil Design on hiatus, super secret christmas project
What I'm watching: Does Big Bang Start tonight?
Best thing that happened this weekend: Finished my rainbow socks
Worst thing that happened this weekend: It seemed very short
What I'm most looking forward to this week: Maybe finishing super secret knitting
What I'm least looking forward to this week: Yoga tonight. It was a bad day and I just want it to be over
Last thing I bought: I think it was 4 skeins of sock yarn
Something I want to buy: nothing in particular
A link to share: Literally, the best word blog

No comments: