Monday, September 7, 2009

Question for you: Chocolate fondue or cheese fondue?
We are actually having an oil pot fondue tonight, but have stuff to make chocolate fondue later in the week.

Weather outside: A little humid but otherwise gorgeous.
What hurts: Right arm
What I want to eat: Ice cream, which is convenient because I am eating it right now.
What I'm wearing: Blue jean skort, yellow old navy t-shirt
What I'm crafting: Mockery socks at work, Daffodil Design for my "complicated project", Dead Simple Lace Socks for SKA knit-along (that's new), and Marlene socks (but those will likely be ripped out, again)
What I'm watching: Friends, but Kevin will be switching it to Metroid soon
What I'm thankful for: A husband who can cook some yummy food.
Best thing that happened this weekend: Got an extra day!
Worst thing that happened this weekend: Realized I'm going to have to rip out another sock. Knitting doesn't seem to work for me anymore :(
What I'm most looking forward to this week: Synchro. Guess I am going back to it :)
What I'm least looking forward to this week: It's just going to be really busy
Last thing I bought: I think it was the huge splurge from my favorite online yarn store: 3 skeins of coveted Wollmeise sock yarn.
Something I want to buy: More DPNs in size 2 and 1.5, I keep losing or breaking them.
A link to share: The Loopy Ewe- best sock yarn store ever.

No comments: